Make an impression with professional colour documents and marketing materials created in-house.
- Get professional, accurate results: HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges enable exceptional colour and crisp, detailed text.
- Design and produce your own marketing materials on a range of media sizes from 8.9 x 12.7 cm (3.5 x 5 inches) to 21.6 x 35.6 cm (8.5 x 14 inches).
- Do more from your desktop: go to www.hp.com/create to access ideas, use tips and download templates and stock photos from HP.
- Print documents affordably: get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
Boost productivity and enjoy convenient, intuitive setup and easy-to-use features.
- Enjoy high productivity and save time with great print speeds of up to 18 ppm A4.
- Install the printer in only a few minutes – HP Smart Install makes it easy to quickly start printing on a PC or netbook, without a CD1.
- Get consistent results and print for longer with Original HP high-capacity black cartridges3 and easily reorder with HP SureSupply. One easy-access door lets you replace cartridges quickly and simply.
- Easily see printer status and navigate the intuitive two-line control panel.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, which turns the printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
- Save energy with Instant-on Technology – an innovative, quick-heating fuser system that warms rapidly and cools quickly.
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Get centralised, easy access to custom, energy-saving options and printer settings, and reduce your paper use with HP EcoSMART Console.
|Print speed black:|
|Normal:Up to 18 ppm|
|Print speed color:|
|Normal:Up to 18 ppm|
|(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )|
|First page out (ready)|
|Black: As fast as 17 sec|
|Color: As fast as 17 sec|
|Print quality black (best)|
|Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print quality color (best)|
|Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)|
|Up to 30,000 pages|
|(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)|
|Recommended monthly page volume|
|500 to 1500|
|Recommended monthly page volume note|
|HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|HP PCL 5c, HP PCL 6, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, PDF|
|2-line LCD (text)|
|HP ePrint capability|
|Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory|
|1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Minimum system requirements|
|Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port;|
|Mac OSX v10.5, v10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 500 MB hard disk; CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)|
|Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)|
|Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6|
|Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SuSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)|
|HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Paper handling input, standard|
|50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling input, optional|
|Optional 250-sheet tray|
|Paper handling output, standard|
|150-sheet output bin|
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)|
|Up to 150 sheets|
|Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes supported|
|Tray 1, Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (ISO DL, ISO C5, ISO B5)|
|Media sizes, custom|
|Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 100 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes|
|Supported media weight|
|Tray 1: 60 to 176 g/m² (up to 220 g/m² with postcards and HP Color Laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards)|
- 1 year invoice / card warranty (depending on selection)