No products in the cart.
Belkin MIXIT DuraTek Premium Kevlar Micro-Usb To Usb Cable Black
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Not just any charge cable, DuraTek was forged from superior quality materials for ultimate durability. Kevlar® fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points. This ensures the finished product can withstand even the most demanding routines, and perform above and beyond expectation to deliver a cable that borders on indestructible.
BUILT WITH DUPONT™ KEVLAR®
One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s secret strength is Kevlar. This super-strong fiber is used the world over for everything from bulletproof vests and crash helmets to surfboards and extreme sports gear. Strong Kevlar strands are built into the cable adding ultimate strength. Able to flex without stretching, these fibers provide structure to keep the wires inside from damage.
CONNECTOR KEY FEATURES:
- Precision laser welding prevents seperation from the connector tip
- Robust metal shield reduces EMI and ensures electrical stability
- High polished extruded aluminum casing pairs perfectly with your device
- 18mm TPE strain relief is built to withstand over 5000+ cycles during 180-degree cable bend test
At a Glance:
- Kevlar®-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminum casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot / 1.2-meters length
- Supports 2.4A charging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.